Duration: Approx. 75 minutes
Soothe sensitive, rosacea-prone skin with Pure + Simple’s Redness Relief Facial. Using Holistic Vanity’s product line, this perfectly curated facial targets, redness, rosacea care, and hydration, infusing your skin with anti-inflammatory nutrients to calm and balance even the most sensitive of skin types. It also comes with the added benefit of a Red LED Light session which increases hydration and collagen production, while reducing redness, inflammation, and appearance of pores by accelerating skin’s repair.
It includes: Extractions + Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: All skin types, especially sensitive + rosacea skin types
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- Oxygen Add-On
- Aquabrasion Add-On
How it Works + What to Expect
Products from Holistic Vanity's line are used to create the ultimate facial service for hypersensitive skin. Added LED light, and specially formulated products, soothe, calm, and protect even the most sensitive of skin types, with special focus on Rosacea care with this step-by-step process:
- Your esthetician will begin by using Holistic Vanity’s, Calming Aloe Kumari Cleanser, for a gentle and soothing cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- Holistic Vanity’s Revitalizing Black Currant Peel is used to gently exfoliate, and remove any impurities including dead skin cells, and improve the overall tone and texture of your skin.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores.
- A calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage is performed.
- Holistic Vanity’s White Tea Meditation Mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin.
- 12-15 minutes of LED Light follows.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service, however,
- some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.