Duration: Approx. 60 mins
Give your face + eyes a lift. The warming energy of Radio Frequency makes this rejuvenating facial a totally relaxing experience. You’ll find visible results in your facial tone, elasticity and vibrance after one treatment.
Ideal for: Those looking for an anti-aging service, not recommended for those with Rosacea
Locations Offering this Service
- Richmond Hill
- Oshawa Locations
*For best results we recommend multiple sessions, depending on age, desired results and signs of aging.
**This treatment is not recommended for those with heart or liver disease, braces or metal piercings, metal plates in the face or head, pregnancy, epilepsy, cancer or severe sinus conditions.
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- Radio Frequency is performed on each eye, followed by each side of the face, focusing on targeted areas before moving on to the next (jaw, cheek, temples, forehead)
- the amount of time spent on each section will be dependent on your requests and needs - Serum + oil are applied to the skin
- The Collagen Hydra Face + Neck sheet mask is carefully applied; you can expect an immediate cooling sensation as the deeply hydrating properties are activated.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
rosacea, internal heat inflammation
superficially subjacent metallic implants
recent Botox injections (wait at least 1 week post-infection)
braces, or non-removable piercings
severe sinus issues
patients bearing pacemakers, hearing aids, or other electromagnetic devices
communicable (infectious) disease
heart, liver, or kidney (cholelithiasis) diseases
heart, brain cervical ganglia (nerve ganglia in the top of the neck), eyeball bleeding, or infections
- atopical disease (hyperallergic, or chronic allergy)
After Care + Results
For best + lasting results be sure to take good care of your skin at home following and between services.
We recommend a series of treatments for maintenance. Frequency and duration can be discussed with your aesthetician!
Things you can do at home to preserve the results of your Radiant Lift:
- Use a gentle cleanser on your skin morning and night
- Exfoliate regularly
- Use a collagen-rich serum to hydrate and promote the skin’s natural collagen production
- we recommend the Collagen Elastin Plus and Minimalist Face Lift Serum Plus!
- Use a face oil to nourish the skin
- Use a rich cream to lock-in the hydration of your serums!
How to Prepare
- Exfoliate your skin regularly
- Keep skin hydrated with a serum, we recommend the Collagen Elastin Plus and Minimalist Face Lift Serum Plus!
- Use a face oil to nourish skin cells and keep them hydrated
- Use a protective moisturizer to lock that hydration in!
- If you have hair on your face be sure to do a close shave before service