Non-nano. No oxybenzone. Combines the protective benefits of the micronized minerals with moisturizing Buriti Oil, soothing Calendula and Evening Primrose Oils and anti-oxidant Vitamin C.
Worn alone or under make-up, this smooth tinted matte sunscreen is suitable for all skin tones. Gentle formulation suitable for sensitive skin.
- reef friendly
- transparent finish
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Grape Seed Oil, Glycerine, Jojoba Oil,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid,Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Calendula officinalis Seed Oil, Glyceryl Isostearate,Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Evening Primrose Oil, Mica, Mauritia flexuosa Fruit Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide,Lauric Acid, Tapioca, Iron Oxide Yellow, Potassium Sorbate, Aminoprypyl Ascorbyl Phosphate,Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- When sunscreens are required, avoid chemical sunscreens which may create excessive free radicals and contain potentially toxic ingredients.
- Instead use a mineral sunscreen.
- Ensure it includes zinc oxide which offers both UVA and UVB protection.
- Make sure that the minerals are non-nano particles.
I was happy to have found a mineral spf for the face that was affordable. Unfortunately it left a terrible white cast on my face that I could NOT get rid of. And I am very pale to begin with! Few stars given because I did not break out because of it but ultimately this is not for me.