Blinc's AMPLIFIED tubing mascara provides incredible, buildable, glamorous volume and length, all while offering the same smudge-proof, sweat-proof, water-resistant, flake-proof properties of our original tubing mascara.
Blinc's Original Tubing Mascara is a Vegan & Cruelty Free Mascara. It has been clinically tested to be non-irritating, making it ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold, and ease of removal is without compromise.
Ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold and ease of removal is without compromise.
When ready for removal, the tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes into your hand without the use of a harsh makeup remover.
Amplified Tubing Mascara:
Water/Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Bambusa Vulgaris Stem Powder, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, o-Cymen-5-OL, Laureth-12, [May Contain +/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]
Original Tubing Mascara:
Water/Aqua, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylparaben, Pentasodium Triphosphate [May Contain +/-: Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]
- You apply blinc like a regular mascara.
- It is important that you do not use conditioners, lotions, etc... before applying the mascara.
- Blinc requires a dry, clean surface in order to adhere properly to your lashes.
- It takes blinc about 2 minutes to set and begin forming the tiny "tubes" around your lashes.
- Do not let it set before applying another coat in order to build...keep adding coats until you are satisfied with the volume, length and degree of lash separation before blinc mascara sets.
- Once it sets, you can no longer build.
- If you accidently apply too much mascara on your lashes, gently swipe your lashes with a dry q-tip to absorb any excess mascara.
- If required, once your mascara is applied, use a lash comb to separate lashes prior to the mascara setting, for even greater definition.
- If you love blinc's performance qualities but occasionally use another mascara for a different look, try applying blinc over the other mascara to "tubify" and seal it with blinc's unparalleled staying power.
- Blinc mascara is great for use on fake lashes and eyelash extensions, since it doesn't require makeup remover (which can reduce the longevity of the adhesives used).
- For an unexpected pop of color, use black on your entire lash and then use dark green, blue or purple mascara on just the tips (make sure that you don't let the black set completely before adding the color).