Duration: Approx 45 min
LED Light activates your body’s natural cell processes to accelerate rejuvenation and repair. This treatment can target sun damage, acne, rosacea, eczema, sensitive and inflammatory conditions, promotes scar healing, and is perfect for anyone looking to restore their skin’s natural radiance.
Blue Light has powerful anti-bacterial properties and is an amazing treatment for acne, oil reduction, or as a preventative against breakouts.
Red Light increases hydration and collagen production while reducing redness, inflammation, and appearance of pores by accelerating skin’s repair, being a powerful treatment for rosacea.
Used in combination, red + blue light calm skin inflammation to reduce redness + hyperpigmentation.
Ideal For: All Skin Types, especially acne-prone, sensitive + rosacea skin types
Also available as an Add-on to enhance any facial.
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by discussing your desired skin goals to correctly identify what products + type of light will be used in the treatment
- To prepare your skin, your esthetician will cleanse your skin
- The correct light for your skin goals will be applied all over the face for approximately 20 minutes to achieve the desired results
- During this time, you will enjoy a relaxing arm + leg massage by your esthetician
- Following the light treatment, your esthetician will carefully select + apply an appropriate serum, face oil, eye cream, moisturizer + lip balm to protect + moisturize the skin
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment and it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment and the next day.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.