Refining Pumpkin Facial
Fall in love with your skin this season with our Refining Pumpkin Facial. Ideal for dull skin in need of refining + brightening.
Duration: Approx. 60 mins
This facial is perfect for reviving dull, congested skin, along with helping to support natural healthy cell turnover. The Professional Strength Pumpkin Enzymes Peel, brightens skin, reduces fine lines and signs of aging, while improving texture and regulating oil.
It includes all aspects of our Elemental services including; Extractions, Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal for: All skin types, especially dull, congested skin types.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- Oxygen Treatment
- Collagen Hydra Face + Neck mask
- LED Light Treatment
- Arm + Leg Massage
How it Works + What to Expect
By combining the elements of the Pure + simple facial, with the added benefits of a Professional Strength Pumpkin Enzyme Peel, discover the intense clarifying results this amazing service offers with this step-by-step process:
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- The Professional Strength Pumpkin Enzyme Peel is applied, working to target any impurities and decongest, the exfoliant is left on for 2-4 minutes, revealing a natural healthy glow afterwards.
- Extractions are then performed to remove any pesky blackheads and further unclog your pores.
- A custom Pure + simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician performs a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage. As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Do not use any exfoliants for at least 3 days after service, as they may be too stimulating for the skin.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- If possible, stop using any retinol or acid-based products 3 days before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.