The Loose Mineral Bronzer delivers beautiful natural colour and radiance for a healthy-looking complexion. Use on bare skin, over moisturiser or on top of your foundation to bronze, contour and enhance your best features.
- 100% pure mineral powder that bronzes, defines, contours and creates golden radiance.
- Finely milled minerals make for effortless, blendable application.
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.
Mica (CI 77019); Shades 01 and 02, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); May contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
- Turn the internal sifter lid to control the amount of product dispensed.
- Replace lid and gently tap to release powder.
- Slowly and carefully remove lid while keeping product upright to help prevent mess.
- Pick up product with brush, and swirl around in the lid to evenly coat.
- Using your Vegan Kabuki Brush or Vegan Blush Brush, dust the bronzer across the areas of the face that would naturally catch the sun—cheeks, bridge of nose and forehead - using light sweeping movements.
- Build as needed. Sweep across the décolletage to complete the look.
To use as a contour:
Choose a shade that is two tones darker than your skin colour for the perfect contour shade.
- Apply to each side of the nose to slim and sculpt the bridge of your nose.
- Apply underneath the cheekbones, jawline and sides of the forehead to contour and slim the face.
For all-over coverage, apply to whole face, building up layers to achieve the desired bronzed effect.
The Mineral Bronzer can also be used as a body bronzer. Buff onto the body using the Vegan Kabuki Brush, or by mixing product with a small amount of moisturiser.