Refining Peach Exfoliant
A gentle exfoliant suitable for all skin types in need of decongestion.
A gentle exfoliant that uses a combination of fruit extracts and natural botanicals to exfoliate and revitalize the skin. This easy-to-use liquid enzyme exfoliant digests dead skin cells as it is applied, leaving skin bright and healthy.
- Peach, Plum, and Pumpkin Extracts: Gently exfoliates and revitalizes the skin without the need for a physical scrub.
- Indian Moth Bean Extract: Stimulates cell metabolism, cell renewal, and collagen synthesis without irritating the skin.
Vegan, Nut Free
Knowledge Is Power: DIY Facials = Taking Beautiful Skin Into Your Own Hands
Water, Sea Algae Extract, Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Ferment Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow bark) Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Extract, Prunus Salicina (Plum) Extract, Hydrolyzed Fucus Vesiculosus Protein (Marine algae derivative), Faex (Yeast) Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Anhydroxylitol + Xylitol + Xylitylglucoside (Natural sugar derived humectants), Saccharomyces Lysate (Yeast) Extract, Sclerotium Gum Powder (Sugar derived thickener), Vigna Aconitifolia Seed (Indian Moth Bean) Extract, Sodium Citrate (Citric acid salt), Sodium Anisate(Licorice derived), Populus Tremuloides (aspen) bark extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Extract, Rhodiola Rosea (Rose) Root Extract.
- Apply 2-3 pumps to clean, slightly moist skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on between 5-10 minutes.
- Remove by rinsing with cool water and follow with your regular evening skincare routine.
- Use 1x-3x per week in the evening.
- For a deeper exfoliation: Apply exfoliant to skin and allow to absorb for 5-10 minutes. Apply serum + moisturizer on top of the layer of exfoliant and leave on overnight.
- Always follow with an SPF the next day.
The Refining Peach Exfoliant is gentle and effective. This quickly became one of my go-to treatments and has been for years!
I can tell after several applications in the last week that this exfoliant is getting rid of dead cells because my face does look fresher. And there is none of the dryness or redness that I have experienced with other exfoliants. This one does its job very gently. The barely detectable scent is peaches. No perfume, just natural. I really like this product.
I have been using this exfoliant for awhile. But stopped as I forgot to replenish, I noticed a few weeks ago that my skin is looking darkened and dull, so I remembered I needed this. I bought this and tried using it twice a week, my skin is looking less dull now. Will continue to use this.
I have been using this exfoliant for years and love how it makes my skin feel. I wear it overnight and wake up to radiant, smooth skin. It is a skincare staple!
Could not leave on too long as the product starts to sting a bit, but the results are good after rinsing off.