New + Improved Formulation: It effectively cleanses + nourishes all skin types in one simple step.This cleansing oil’s feel and performance is excellent for oily and for dry skin types. The addition of the cleansing power of fruit oils and a gentle skin conditioning emollient has enabled the cleansing oil to mix with water and rinse off.
- Grapefruit Seed Oil: Known for its deep cleansing + toning benefits, it helps kill bacteria + fungus to reduce the appearance of breakouts, making it the perfect ingredient for cleansing impure skin types
- Peach Kernel Oil: An effective makeup remover, it is incredibly soothing, regenerative, + moisturizing, especially for sensitive, inflamed, and dry skin
- Cherry Kernel Oil: Creates a protective barrier on the skin's surface to prevent moisture loss + UV absorption, while stimulating new cell growth.
- High Oleic Sunflower Oil and Oleic Acid: cleanses off oils and makeup easily while reducing skin oiliness
- NEW* Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate: a skin conditioning emollient used in baby cleansers and shampoos, disperses this oil cleanser with water to cleanse skin gently of makeup and oils
Vegan, Gluten Free, Nut Free
Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) seed oil*, Oleic Acid, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Prunus persica (Peach) kernel oil, Prunus Avium (Cherry) Kernel Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (watermelon) seed oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Sinensis (Orange), Citrus paradise (grapefruit) & Citrus aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Essential oil.
- Dispense a dime-sized amount onto hands and gently massage over face + neck
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry
- Can be used daily to maintain brighter, younger-looking skin
For dry + sensitive skin use once a week, or as needed
For men use to reduce ingrown hairs on the face and neck
This is my first time using a cleansing oil and it is fantastic. Most times when I wash my face it feels very tight before I do my moisturizing regime. After using this product my skin felt so soft an smooth. I use it once a week, although I’m tempted to use it twice a week to see if my skin cans handle it!! It just feels that GOOD!!