Healthy, soft + smooth skin awaits! Using pulsed light or photo epilation, we are able to provide personalized + precise treatments that achieve effective + permanent results. IPL targets the hair follicle - providing permanent hair removal results while protecting the surrounding skin.
The price range for hair removal
(Please note that the prices and the number of treatments do vary with each individual.)
|Treatment Area||Single Session||Package of 4||Package of 8|
|Upper Lip + Chin||$150||$512||$984|
(Cheeks, Upp. Lip,
Chin + Neck)
|Bikini + Inner Thigh||$300||$1020||$1968|
|Back + Shoulder||$700||$2380||$4592|
Locations Offering this Service
- Richmond Hill
- King West
- The Beach
- Oakville Mississauga
Q & A for IPL Hair Removal
Q: What is the average rate of hair growth?
A: About 0.35 mm a day, but this varies depending on body area, age + gender.
Q: How many treatments are required?
A: The typical regimen is 4-8 treatment sessions, spaced 4-12 weeks apart, depending on the area being treated.
Q: Why are multiple treatments necessary?
A: About 20 - 25% of human hair follicles on the body are in the active growth phase at any given time. This is the percentage of hair follicles that can be destroyed in a single treatment session.
In order to eliminate almost 70% of the hair, the treatment has to be repeated until the desired result is achieved.
Q: Are IPL Hair Removal treatments painful?
A: No. During the procedure, a slight, momentary stinging sensation may be felt, but not pain.
How to Prepare (for best results)
- Discontinue Accutane 6 months prior to treatment.
- Discontinue use of Retinoic Acid products 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure or the use of tanning beds + self-tanners for at least four to eight weeks (depending on the skin type), prior or between IPL treatments.
- Report all skin diseases, viruses, infections, cold sores, eczema or allergies.
- Do not exfoliate, use glycolic acid, benzoyl peroxide or any other skin irritants two weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid peels for two weeks prior to treatment.
- If the skin is red, irritated or sunburned, the IPL treatment must be rescheduled.
- Report all medication taken within the week of the treatment.
- Avoid depilating for at least 6 weeks prior to your first treatment.
- Do not depilate with: waxing, sugaring, plucking, threading or hair removal creams before + in between IPL treatments.
- Shaving is permitted + recommended.
- Discontinue using bleaching creams for 2 weeks prior to treatment + perfumed products (eg. Aromatherapy oils/Essential oils) for 48 hours before treatment.
- Do not use sun-blocking creams within 12 hours of scheduled treatments.
- Consider wearing protective clothing, cotton gloves for driving, or a hat to protect facial areas.
- Avoid swimming in strongly chlorinated water immediately before an IPL session.