Duration: Approx. 75 mins
This facial features two masks selected for your skin type, + a luxurious scalp, arm + leg massage for a renewing experience. Includes cleansing, steaming + extractions. Ideal for: Combination or sensitive skin + those in need of extra relaxation.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
How It Works + What to expect
This classic European style facial provides all the same benefits of the P+S Facial with the added benefit of a relaxing arm + leg massage.
- First, your esthetician will begin by providing a thorough cleanse using our gentlest skin cleansers. Under steam, you will experience a pressure point based eye massage followed by a traditional European effleurage face massage.
- After the massage, the esthetician will apply our Sensitive Skin Exfoliant and massage away dead skin revealing brighter, more even skin tone.
- Our expert estheticians will remove any debris or clogged pores with extractions.
- A mask is applied.
- While you relax with your mask, a relaxing shoulder and scalp massage is provided.
- A second mask is applied, and the arm + leg massage is performed.
- Add- on AFA Peel
- Add- On Scalp Massage
- Add- on Super Hydrating Sheet Mask
- Add- on LED Light Treatment
After Care + Results
It is recommended to not wear make-up directly after the facial for at least a few hours. If makeup is a must mineral makeup is best.
Skip anything stimulating after your facial ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, any further facial treatments, etc.
This facial should leave your skin feeling plump + hydrated with a healthy glow. Sometimes extractions may be slightly raised and red for a few hours following the facial depending on the severity, but generally the skin looks amazing even directly after the facial.
How To Prepare
Make a list of any allergies or medications you are taking.
If possible, stop using any retionols or acids 3 days before your facial.
Bring a Hat and or Hair Brush so you can enjoy your scalp massage worry free.
It is not suggested you book a facial the day of an event.