Duration: Approx. 60 mins
If your looking to rejuvenate and hydrate dry, devitalized skin, the Revitalizing Pear Fig Facial is a perfect option for you. You can look forward to smooth, glowing skin with the power of our Professional Strength Pear Fig Peel, that revives dull complexions, and targets uneven texture, followed by a boost of hydration from the added oxygen treatment, revealing naturally radiant skin.
It includes all aspects of our Elemental services including; Extractions, Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: All skin types, especially dull + dry complexions
How it Works + What to Expect
By combining the elements of the Pure + simple facial, with the added benefits of a Professional Strength Pear Fig Peel, and hydrating Oxygen Treatment, discover the intense purifying, and pore cleansing results this amazing service offers with this step-by-step process;
-Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- A professional strength pear fig exfoliant is applied and left on for 2-4 minutes, revealing a natural healthy glow afterwards.
- Extractions are then performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores.
- A custom Pure + simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask.
-While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician with perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- With a refreshing and restoring finish, a burst of soothing oxygen is applied as a final touch to leave your skin with a natural healthy glow, followed by a serum, oil, and moisturizer application chosen to benefit your skin’s unique needs.
Suggested Add- Ons
- Add- on Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
- Add- on Aquabrasion
- Add- on LED Light Treatment
- Add- on Arm + Leg Massage
After Care + Results
-In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however,
some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Do not use any exfoliants for at least 3 days after service, as they may be too stimulating for the skin.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
-Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
-If possible, stop using any retinol or acid based products 3 days before your facial.
-It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
I've had this facial a few times and it's amazing. The product used (at least for me, it was Naturopathica pear fig polishing enzyme peel) is one of my favourite exfoliators and left my skin soft and smooth.