Duration: Approx. 75 mins
A perfect skincare introduction, or incredible gift option, the Pure Man Facial is specifically tailored to men’s skin needs. Starting with the elemental facial basics, with an added customized mask and relaxing benefit of an Arm + Leg massage, this is the ultimate deluxe facial experience.
It includes all aspects of our Elemental services including; Extractions, Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: All skin types
How it Works + What to Expect
As the basis for all of Pure + simple’s Elemental Facials, you can expect an excellent experience from start to finish. Relax and enjoy all the benefits from steaming and extractions, to an additional arm + leg massage, and 2 custom masks selected just for you by your skilled esthetician, with this step-by-step process;
-Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
-An exfoliant, such as Pure + simple’s Peach Enzyme Exfoliant, is chosen by your esthetician and applied to remove any impurities including dead skin cells, and improve the overall tone and texture of your skin.
- A custom Pure + simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our French Clay Mask.
-While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician with perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- A second custom mask is applied, followed by a relaxing arm + leg massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
Suggested Add- Ons
- Add- on AFA Peel
- Add- on Bio Enzyme Peel
- Add- on LED Light Treatment
- Add- on Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
After Care + Results
-In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however,
some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
-Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
-It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach