Duration: Approx. 60 mins
If healthy glowing skin is at the top of your self-care list, Pure + simple has got your covered with our Pure Glow facial. Unlock gorgeous glowing skin with the power of a Professional Strength Exfoliating Peel, chosen with the best benefits in mind for your unique skin, to revive dull, uneven texture, and support natural healthy cell turnover, revealing radiant skin.
It includes all aspects of our Elemental services including; Extractions, Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: All skin types, especially oily, blemish prone, and acneic skin types.
How it Works + What to Expect
By combining the elements of the Pure + simple facial, with the added benefits of a Professional Strength Exfoliating Peel, discover the intense purifying, and pore cleansing results this amazing service offers with this step-by-step process:
-Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- A professional strength exfoliant is applied, either a chemical or enzymatic peel, chosen to fit your skin’s specific needs. Working to target any impurities and decongest, the exfoliant is left on for 2-4 minutes, revealing a natural healthy glow afterwards.
- Extractions are then performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores.
- A custom Pure + simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask.
-While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician with perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
Suggested Add- Ons
- Add- on Oxygen Treatment
- Add- on Collagen Hydra Face + Neck mask
- Add- on LED Light Treatment
- Add- on Arm + Leg Massage
After Care + Results
-In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however,
some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Do not use any exfoliants for at least 3 days after service, as they may be too stimulating for the skin.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
-Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
-If possible, stop using any retinol or acid based products 3 days before your facial.
-It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach