A complete European facial with all the key elements to maintain healthy skin.
Duration: 60 minutes
A great introduction to our holistic health facial philosophy! This classic facial improves skin's appearance by stimulating blood flow, boosting hydration, cleansing pores + relaxing the mind. Includes cleansing, steaming, extractions, mask + massage of face, scalp + décolleté. Features our best natural products, hand-selected for your skin.
Ideal for: All skin types + those new to facials
As the basis for all of Pure + simple’s Elemental Facials, you can expect an excellent experience from start to finish. Relax and enjoy all the benefits from steaming and extractions, to massage, and a custom mask selected just for you by your skilled esthetician, with this step-by-step process;
-Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- An exfoliant, such as Pure + simple’s Peach Enzyme Exfoliant, is chosen by your esthetician and applied to remove any impurities including dead skin cells, and improve the overall tone and texture of your skin.
- A custom Pure + simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our French Clay Mask.
-While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician with perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
Suggested Add- On
Add- on Sea Salt Microdermabrasion
Add- on Bio Enzyme Peel
Add- on LED Light Treatment
Add- on Oxygen Treatment
After Care + Results
-In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however,
some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
-Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
-It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach