Revitalize congested skin and banish blackheads with a thorough pore cleanse.
Duration: 75 mins
Bring balance back to oily + dull complexions with this deluxe version of the Pure + Simple facial, designed to hydrate skin and unclog pores. This facial features extended extractions and includes cleansing, steaming, mask + scalp massage to keep your pores healthy + clear. Ideal for: Oily + congested skin types with lots of blackheads.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
How It Works + What to expect
This classic European style facial provides all the same benefits of the P+S Facial with the added benefit of extended extractions.
- First your esthetician will begin by providing a thorough cleanse using a our gentlest skin cleansers. Under steam, you will experience a pressure point based eye massage followed by a traditional european effleurage face massage.
- After the massage, the esthetician will apply our Sensitive Skin Exfoliant and massage away dead skin revealing brighter, more even skin tone.
- Our expert estheticians will remove any debris or clogged pores with extractions, the main focus is the t-zone but the whole face will be assessed. We follow thorough extractons with a high frequency treatment to further cleanse and disinfect the skin.
- A custom mask is applied, according to the skin type.
- While you relax with your mask, a relaxing shoulder and scalp massage is provided.
- Add- on AFA Peel
- Add- On Scalp Massage
- Add- on Arm + Leg Massage
- Add- on LED Light Treatment
After Care + Results
It is recommended to not wear make-up directly after the facial for at least a few hours. If makeup is a must mineral makeup is best.
Skip anything stimulating after your facial ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, any further facial treatments,etc.
This facial should leave your skin feeling plump + hydrated with a healthy glow. Sometimes extractions may be slightly raised and red for a few hours following the facial depending on the severity.
How To Prepare
Make a list of any allergies or medications you are taking.
If possible, stop using any retionols or acids 3 days before your facial.
Bring a Hat and or Hair Brush so you can enjoy your scalp massage worry free.
It is not suggested you book a facial the day of an event.