Duration: 60 mins
Refresh and restore sun drenched skin with our Cool as a Cucumber Facial, perfect during the summer months. With the Pure + simple Calming Cucumber Mask you’ll receive an invigorating boost of hydration and nourishment, alongside our Lactic Acid Exfoliant, which will reduce blemishes and unclog pores, and finished off with an Oxygen Treatment to really seal in moisture and create a summer ready glow!
It includes all aspects of our Elemental services including; Extractions, Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: All skin types + Oily, blemish prone, dehydrated complexions.
How it Works + What to Expect
By combining the elements of the Pure + simple facial with the added benefits of our Lactic Acid exfoliant, Oxygen Treatment, and hydrating properties of our Calming Cucumber Mask, refresh and restore your skin with a natural healthy summer ready glow with this step-by-step process;
-Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- A Lactic Acid exfoliant is applied to remove any impurities including, dead skin cells, and improve the overall tone and texture of your skin.
- The Pure + Simple Calming Cucumber Mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin.
-While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician with perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- With a refreshing and restoring finish, a burst of soothing oxygen is applied as a final touch to leave your skin with a natural healthy glow, followed by a serum, oil, and moisturizer application chosen to benefit your skin’s unique needs.
Suggested Add- Ons
- Add- on Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
- Add- on Aquabrasion
- Add- on LED Light Treatment
- Add- on Arm + Leg Massage
After Care + Results
-In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however,
some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
-Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
-It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach