The quickly absorbing formula works deeply in the skin to stimulate collagen and repair damaged cells while combating future damage and keeping eyes bright and firm.
*Can be kept in the fridge for extra soothing and firming.
- Fights multiple factors of aging
- Provides environmental protection from free radical damage
- Firms skin and improves the look of lines
- Helps alleviate darkness and puffiness
- VITAMIN C LIPOSOME: Naturally brightens, firms and smooths wrinkles
- AMBER: Ancient gem rich in succinic acid which tightens and firms
- PROBIOTICS + PEPTIDES: Refine delicate skin to boost firmness and smoothness
- CAFFEINE + VITAMIN K: Improves the look of puffiness and dark circles
Aqua, Cetearyl Olivate (Olive Source), Sorbitan Olivate (Olive Source), *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis ( Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Leuconostoc/Aloe barbadensis Leaf/Sorbus Aucuparia Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Phospholipids & Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C ), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & Succinite Extract (Amber Extract), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate & Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract & Punica Granatum Extract & Caffeine (Eye Firm Complex), Phospholipids & Phytonadione (Vitamin K Liposome), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid).
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- Gently tap one pump of EYE C with ring finger around entire eye area.
I have been using the eye cream for the past month and find it to be very moisturizing. Only a very small amount is required for the eye area so even though the price is a bit expensive it will last a long time. as they say - you get what you pay for. I apply the eye cream in conjunction with Minimalist serum and it plumps and moisturizes the entire eye area making the small lines disappear. The eye cream absorbs into the skin for a very natural look. I also apply it to the lines between my eyes above the bridge of my nose for additional coverage. I think it has also helped to lighten the circles under my eyes.