Avocado Vita Rich Cream
Feed your face with the vitamins and antioxidants it craves! This intensely hydrating facial cream is packed with Vitamins E, C, A, and B5 to soothe, soften, and provide a youthful glow.
* This batch is EXP: December 2023
This cream is a combination of nourishing, skin-soothing, and moisture-boosting properties.
Suitable for: Mature skin, dry skin, or sensitive skin
- Organic Aloe & Avocado Oil hydrate for intensely supple skin
- Vitamins A, C, B5, and E Avocado Oil soothe, soften, and provide a youthful glow
- Organic Rooibos Extracts is an antioxidant-rich that adds to the benefit blend.
Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis)*, Avocado Fruit Oil (Persea Gratissima), Alcohol*, Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis)*, Emulsifying Wax (Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Palm Fruit Oil (Elaeis Guineensis)*, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Rooibos Leaf Extract (Aspalathus Linearis)*, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Vitamin A Ester (Retinyl Palmitate), Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta)*, Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis)*, Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus)*, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium) Essential Oil *Organic Ingredients
- Moisturize your face and neck with creme every morning and/or night, after you cleanse and tone.
- Always moisturize your face and neck in upward motions.
- Moisturizing is important for all skin types.
- In every step of skincare, always use circular, upward motions with a gentle touch on your face.
This is the perfect winter moisturizer; day or night. However, the smell of rooibos is quite strong so just beware if you don't like that scent,
At first I wasn't sure about this cream (make sure you on't get it near the eyes - it stings!), but it is really growing on me. It is a good night cream (too oily for daytime) and my skin feels more moisturized than it usually does in the winter.