Reveal smooth, hydrated + healthy skin with the help from our Sea-Salt Microdermabrasion Facial, designed to remove dry + dead skin.
The healing properties of sea-salt will transform your skin by:
- Reducing the appearance of blemishes + fine-lines
- Stimulating collagen production
- Minimizing your pore-size
- Brightening your skin
This facial is a great treatment to help with eczema + psoriasis. It’s also a great option to help brighten pigmentation + heal sun damaged skin.
This facial includes; Extractions + Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: Dry, dehydrated + mature skin types
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle + thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow + circulation.
- Microdermabrasion is performed using our advanced technology using all-natural sea-salt to gently exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads.
- The Collagen Hydra Face + Neck sheet mask is carefully applied; you can expect an immediate cooling sensation as the deeply hydrating properties are activated.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil + moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even + glowing directly after service, however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment + it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment + and the following day.
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e, Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.
LOVE how this facial makes my skin look and feel. Surprisingly gentle and my skin glows for weeks! This is my go-to when my skin is dull, uneven or needs a quick pick me up!
I have never been to Pure and Simple before but heard good things so I made an appointment at the Richmond Hill location. So glad I did! I had a facial appointment with Michelle and she recommended the micro dermabrasion facial for my tired, rough skin. Michelle is obviously very experienced: my skin looks and feels amazing, I got some great pointers for improved home care, and I am soooooo relaxed. I will definitely be back. Thanks again Michelle!
I fantasize about how amazing my skin would look now at 55 if I had only started booking this amazing facial regularly when I still lived in Toronto. Every time I’m in town, I run to King St. ... even as a once-in-a-while client, it makes my skin look absolutely incredible. Mascara and lip balm, and I’m good for any event, with total confidence! I can’t believe how great this facial makes my skin look and feel!