Formulated to soothe the discomfort of irritating skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and redness, this lightweight oil will be your daily skin saver all year round.
- Organic Shea Nut Oil: Reduces inflammation and redness
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil: Rich in antioxidants, as well as Vitamins A, C, and E, making it excellent for healing and slowing the signs of aging
- Organic Perilla Seed Oil: Improves skin health by creating a protective barrier against infection and moisture loss.
- Organic Black Cumin Oil: Contains purifying and antibacterial properties.
Vegan, Nut Free, Gluten Free
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut) Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Nut) Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Berry Oil*, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Pentaclethra Macroloba (Pracaxi) Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- Gently massage into face + neck after applying serum to restore and nourish skin.
- Can also apply directly onto affected area on face or body.
- Apply before or after moisturizer for extra protection.
This is my second bottle. I have sensitive skin with eczema that gets easily irritated from all the mask wearing a cold weather. It amps up the moisture on the Beautiful Skin cream and is effective in keeping my skin moisturized in winter.
Awesome stuff and it’s gentle on my skin
P+S products were the main reason for clearing up my acne in my early to mid twenties. Now 28 I am starting to work on an anti aging routine so I swapped out my paulas choice products for some ‘trendy’ and expensive products and all of a sudden my acne and dryness has come back with a rampage.
After a few months with the new routine and different product combinations I finally returned back to my P+S OGs and my skin returned to its happy and healthy self! It really made me appreciate how amazing these products are. This oil in particular is one of those products you don’t realize you need until you stop using it. I use it as the last step after my moisturizer and warm up one pump in my palms and just press it into my skin. It really just leaves your skin so soft and hydrated, really have never found another oil like it.
For someone with sensitivity Works mike a charm. I mix with redness relief calendula spray and it’s a great combo before bedtime to wake up with calm skin and glow
I love this product, it has really helped with my acne. The only thing I could say that needs to improve is the packaging, the bottle leaks ever so slightly over time.